Become a District 48 Contributor.
Do you have a Toastmasters story to tell? Submit your story here. We will review it and if appropriate, we will publish your story through various District 48 news channels (blog, social media, email.)
When submitting news, blogs, or video content, you are agreeing with the following:
- Your content must be your original work. If you use quotes, cite to the source. If you quote another person or use their image in a video or as part of a blog, you must obtain permission to use the quote and/or the image.
- Your content must be related to Toastmasters International, public speaking, or leadership.
- Your content must meet the core values of Toastmasters International: Integrity, Respect, Service, and Excellence.
- Your content must be informative instead of promotional and must be positive in tone.
- By submitting website content, you agree to District 48 re-posting it, in part or its entirety, in other publications, i.e., on social media or in District emails.
- Your content may be edited. The Public Relations Manager has final approval, unless delegated to another person.
- District 48 reserves the right to not publish any submitted content.