By Heather Parsons
Public Relations Manager, District 48
Do you have an idea for a great article or piece of news that would appeal to fellow Toastmasters? If you have a great story to share, we’re looking for help writing blog posts to be published at District48.org.
Possible topics could include:
- A member spotlight of someone at your club.
- A speaking tip that you’d like to share.
- Your experience as part of a contest, speaking engagement at work, or Toastmasters event, such as a conference or other activity.
- Your involvement in another Toastmasters club outside our district (or even our country!).
- Something fun and exciting that your club is doing, such as a speechcraft, open house, or community involvement.
Posts don’t have to be long, just 100 to 300 words (or however much you feel like writing). If you have photos to send along, too, that’s great but is not required. Send your writing to [email protected]. Thanks!